First-Time Homebuyer Info Session at Balance Gym
Are you thinking of buying a condo or house in the DC area? Balance Gym will be hosting Laura London, a prominent Balance member who specializes in buying and selling in the DC area, for Balance’s first ever First-Time Homebuyer class. Laura is a member of one of the highest producing real estate teams at Compass, and has an expertise working with first-time buyers. Meet like-minded individuals, and learn about the market and purchasing process in this brief informational session, while enjoying refreshment and snacks.
Laura will be joined by Crossfit Coach and Financial Planner, Robert Howe, and lender Jake Ryon. They will outline the financial benefits to buying vs. renting as well as discuss the mortgage process and explain the many incentive programs available for first-time buyers — covering down payments, tax considerations, and an array of little-known resources that are available to you.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to buy or sell real estate for the first time
- Getting a mortgage, separating fact from fiction
- Learning about little-known available resources
- Capitol Hill – Wednesday, March 14th from 5:30 – 6:15pm in studio #2
- Thomas Circle – Thursday, March 15 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm in studio #2
The session will be exclusively for members of Balance Gym.
Sip on refreshments and enjoy food provided by Laura, Rob, and Jake. Hope to see you there!