Full or Part-Time Positions Available. Position includes cleaning the facility and re-stacking of weights and equipment. Requirements include: A keen and constant eye for detail. Must be organized and able to follow a routine that provides regular inspection and cleaning of assigned areas. Skills in operating hand and electrical cleaning tools like dusters, brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners are required.
To apply, please e-mail Cover Letter and Resume to Cassia@BalanceGym.com.
- Clean the commodes, sinks, floors and mirrors in bathrooms and keep entryways and hallways free of dirt and debris.
- Clean cardio and strength equipment.
- Emptying trash throughout the facility and promptly cleaning up floor spills or wet spots created by inclement weather
- Keeping toilet tissue and paper hand towels in stock.
- Will accurately maintain cleaning chart indicating the time each area was visited and maintained.
- Alerts supervisor when problems occur.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Past work experience in commercial cleaning or janitorial work is strongly preferred.
- Skills in operating hand and electrical cleaning tools like dusters, brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners are required.
- A clear understanding of written and spoken English is necessary to read instructions and interact with employees and visitors.
- Must be comfortable working hours are flexible and normally include early morning, late night and weekend shifts.
- Most of the work requires standing or walking. Flexibility is important to effectively use the cleaning equipment.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift cleaning supplies, equipment, and buckets.