PERSONAL TRAINING MONTH
SPACE IS LIMITED: RSVP NOW!
Intro to BAGS AND BELLS
Tuesday July 12th 6:15pm
- Bulgarian Bag Training is an incredible tool due to its effect on explosive power, grip strength, endurance, and total body intense conditioning.
- Bulgarian Bag workouts can deliver a powerful effect on the metabolic rate – much like kettlebells – meaning greater potential for fat loss.
- While admittedly not as sexy as six pack abs, strong grip strength not just for arm-wrestlers and cattle ranchers. Bags and bells are unparalleled for gaining grip strength, which can carry over into EVERY other lift and sport!
- You’ll get a stronger backside! Just about everything from jumping higher, running faster, kicking harder and better posture comes from a strong posterior chain. Your glutes and hamstrings are your power source for building hip speed and explosive strength. Every muscle in your posterior chain will be enhanced with ballistic kettlebell and bag movements.
- The beauty of the bell and the bags is the ability to transition from movement to movement seamlessly which includes movements that take you out of the sagittal plane. The rotational nature of the spin and arm throw carryover well to any sport that uses a rotational movement – think golf and racket sports.
Women’s Barbell 101
Date and time TBD
- Learn the essential barbell lifts.
- Regardless of your training objectives (performance, aesthetics etc.) effective barbell training is the most efficient way to reach those goals.
- Barbell training can be intimidating to some people, this workshop will help participants learn that there is no reason to be
- (Paul please find out what Kellyn plans to cover in the workshop
Fitness and Mobility 101
Date and time TBD
- This workshop is designed to cover the basics of training; functional movements and mobility
- Anyone who goes to the gym should know the basics of training and mobility so that they can train in an effective, efficient and safe manner.
- Mobility work can help everyone, whether you are recovering from an injury or just feeling the effects of sitting at a desk.
- The workshop will cover how to do a lunge, squat (with and without weight), push up, body weight row, and core work.
- The mobility portion will focus on foam rolling, and hip and back mobility