STILL GOING STRONG IN 2022
We’ve got new announcements coming as DC’s COVID-19 guidance changes. Learn more, below:
Proof of Vaccination Now Required for Check-In
Starting January 15th, 2022 DC health guidelines will require all patrons visiting our fitness facilities to show proof of vaccination as they enter and use the facilities. Here’s what to expect below:
How Will We Check for Vaccination?
- Just show your proof of vaccination to our staff once during check-in and we’ll mark your profile as verified—there will be no need to show it again.
- You may also email an electronic copy 1 to one of our help emails per your home gym location:
- ALL members must check in and check out.
- Issues with logging in or other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I have a medical/religious exemption for getting vaccinated. What should I do?
A: Email our help desk using one of the email addresses above with your documentation of exemption to receive confirmation that your exemption is cleared. You must wear a mask at all times while in the club.
Q: I don’t want you to have my medical information. Do you store our cards?
A: No, we delete all proof of vaccination documents that are emailed to us and do not store copies of your documents with your profile. We only keep a record that you provided proof of vaccination.
Before You Arrive
- You will be required to sign a waiver when you show up for gym access that acknowledges our new policies.
- Locker rooms are now fully-functional! Shower and change as you “normally” would!
- Towel service will remain available
- We’ve always been touchless. Swipe your keytag to enter!
- Show up on time for your Group Ex classes.
- You must wipe down equipment before and after use and adhere to social distancing.
- Every other piece of cardio will be out of service to promote distancing. Do not share equipment with anyone.
Our employees at work:
- All staff and employees of Balance Gym are required to be vaccinated.
- All clubs will have a sanitation center immediately upon entrance with access to purchase masks, sign in, and disinfect.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected hourly and the facilities will be cleaned continuously. A cleaning crew will stay after hours to clean and disinfect while the gym is closed.
- We’ve upgraded our HVAC systems – including hospital grade MERV-13 filters – and added a new nightly fogging protocol with MDF-500®, a broad-spectrum bactericide, virucide, and fungicide that kills viruses, odors, and pathogens and meets the EPA criteria for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
Still Not Ready to Come back?
- Our virtual offerings aren’t going anywhere: we are creating a virtual platform that will continue to get more robust and filled with your favorite videos and instructors!
- Many of our streamed classes will be available on-demand!
AS RESTRICTIONS EASE WE WILL MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ACCORDINGLY; SOME OF THE CHANGES MAY STAY AND SOME WON’T.
STAY TUNED TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAILS FOR CURRENT INFO.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US WEATHER THIS STORM.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU BACK IN THE GYM!