Balance Gym is Here!
We are doing everything humanly possible to keep our members engaged, active, and fit during the quarantine. Give us a week to prove it!
We may have our four locations temporarily closed, but we have ramped up the most comprehensive virtual gym experience you’ll find in Washington DC.
What in the world are you talking about?
- Up to 55 Facebook Live Classes a Week!
- WODs Every Day From Home, or Outside!
- Free Coaching and Online Sessions With Balance Personal Trainers!
- Les Mills Group Class Video Library!
- Hybrid and Private Coaching and Training!
- Equipment Lease and Rental: Grab a Piece of Equipment to Take Home With You!
What are the benefits of Balance Virtual?
- Get Fit: First and foremost, you will get fit! Try to keep up with some of our Facebook Live classes, and you’ll realize quickly we mean business.
- Get Personal: This is a great time to speak with fitness experts and start to reevaluate everything you are currently doing at the gym. Let us help you examine your current program, diet, schedule, supplements, injury recovery, and more. You’ll have a great opportunity to really break things down and find answers by speaking with our trainers and staff. You can go back to the gym in a month with a fresh outlook and updated goals, ready to tackle a stronger fitness routine.
- Convenient: With 55 classes a week – as well as free coaching, hybrid, and private training – you are going to find something that works with your schedule.
- Commitment: When you signed up with Balance, we made a commitment to provide you with all the tools you need to reach your fitness goals. You committed to yourself to take advantage of these tools and reach goals you wouldn’t have thought possible. It is time to check that commitment, dig deep, and continue on this journey with us.
Still not sure about Virtual Fitness?
We understand this might be out of your comfort zone, but we have watched so many of our members adapt, engage, and enjoy their virtual workouts. We hope you will give it a try before you take a drastic step like freezing or canceling your membership. We are going to do everything we can to bring value, convenience, and enjoyment to your Balance membership. Can you give us a week and see what you think?
- Call a fitness consultant if you have questions, concerns, or just want to learn more.
- Check out all of our social media sites: you’ll get a lot of good, up-to-date information on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Check out this week’s schedule!
Did you know Balance Gym comes to our member’s homes, every day, sometimes up to 10 times a day!
Please don’t go! Before you decide to cancel please consider freezing your membership instead! Freezing will keep you from losing your current membership rate and you’ll avoid initiation fees if (and when) you come back.
If we can’t work this out, at least help us understand why by completing the form below.