STILL GOING STRONG IN 2023
We’ve got new announcements coming as DC’s COVID-19 guidance changes. Learn more, below:
Before You Arrive
- You will be required to sign a waiver when you show up for gym access that acknowledges our new policies.
- Locker rooms are now fully-functional! Shower and change as you “normally” would!
- Towel service will remain available
- We’ve always been touchless. Swipe your keytag to enter!
- Show up on time for your Group Ex classes.
- You must wipe down equipment before and after use and adhere to social distancing.
- Every other piece of cardio will be out of service to promote distancing. Do not share equipment with anyone.
Our employees at work:
- All staff and employees of Balance Gym are required to be vaccinated.
- All clubs will have a sanitation center immediately upon entrance with access to purchase masks, sign in, and disinfect.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected hourly and the facilities will be cleaned continuously. A cleaning crew will stay after hours to clean and disinfect while the gym is closed.
- We’ve upgraded our HVAC systems – including hospital grade MERV-13 filters – and added a new nightly fogging protocol with MDF-500®, a broad-spectrum bactericide, virucide, and fungicide that kills viruses, odors, and pathogens and meets the EPA criteria for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US WEATHER THIS STORM.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU BACK IN THE GYM!