LET’S GET BACK TO FITNESS
We’re Now OPEN! Here’s what you need to know about working out at Balance:
General Gym, Check-In and Check-Out
DC health guidelines have allowed us to increase our capacity as of 3/22/2021. Starting after this date, there will no longer be gym time registrations. Balance members may walk-in for general gym access and it will be granted as capacity allows. Please read about the following changes below:
- BFF members, pool access, and outdoor group fitness customers MUST still register for workouts and access in advance.
- All other members do not have to preregister for access, and it will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each gym will have a waiting area for members that arrive over capacity.
- ALL members must check in and check out.
- Issues with logging in or other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before You Arrive
- You will be required to sign a waiver when you show up for gym access that acknowledges our new policies.
- Bring your own water bottle: Only touch-free bottle-fill stations will be open.
- Locker rooms are limited to changing of clothing, sinks and toilets only (no showers, no lockers, no cloth towels of any kind). Rented locker usage is now permitted.
- Wear a face mask: Masks are required at all times while inside the gym. You may remove your mask whenever you are vigorously training outdoors or while hydrating.
- We’ve always been touchless. Swipe your keytag to enter!
- Show up on time for your Group Ex classes.
- You must wipe down equipment before and after use and adhere to social distancing.
- Every other piece of cardio will be out of service to promote distancing. Do not share equipment with anyone.
- Balance Functional Fitness will be running limited classes with physical distancing requirements, individualized stations, and no sharing of equipment. Register using the app.
- Balance Lagree will also be holding limited classes. Register on MindBody.
- We will be holding OUTDOOR group exercise classes while limited entry is still in place for Phase Two. Our website will have the most up to date schedule of classes, and you can register using the app as well.
- Our virtual classes aren’t going anywhere! We will continue to host on Virdio. To see our virtual schedule, please visit balancegym.virdio.com
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Our employees at work:
- Employees will have temperature checks at the beginning of every shift and we have given unlimited paid time off to anyone experiencing COVID-19.
- Employees will be required to wear face masks at all times. Cleaners and front desk staff will also be required to wear gloves at all times.
- All clubs will have a sanitation center immediately upon entrance with access to purchase masks, sign in, and disinfect.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected hourly and the facilities will be cleaned continuously. A cleaning crew will stay after hours to clean and disinfect while the gym is closed.
- We’ve upgraded our HVAC systems – including hospital grade MERV-13 filters – and added a new nightly fogging protocol with MDF-500®, a broad-spectrum bactericide, virucide, and fungicide that kills viruses, odors, and pathogens and meets the EPA criteria for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
Still Not Ready to Come back?
- Our virtual offerings aren’t going anywhere: we are creating a virtual platform that will continue to get more robust and filled with your favorite videos and instructors!
- Many of our classes moving forward may have live streaming while also having in-person participation
- We understand if it is still too soon for you to come back. If you have any questions about your membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
AS RESTRICTIONS EASE WE WILL MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ACCORDINGLY; SOME OF THE CHANGES MAY STAY AND SOME WON’T.
STAY TUNED TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAILS FOR CURRENT INFO.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US WEATHER THIS STORM.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU BACK IN THE GYM!