BALANCE GYM CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
Full or Part-Time Positions Available. Position requires you to greet members and check them in through our computer check-in system. Light administrative work. Hourly position, plus benefits.
- Outgoing, upbeat personality with ability to multitask and be authoritative when needed.
- Responsibilities for a front-desk job include answering a multi-line phone system and greeting and directing guests, as well as staff.
- Furthermore, duties include responding to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns as appropriate. Filing, mail distribution, and use of a computer are necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communications skills
- Capable of effectively communicating between management, staff, and guests
- Capable of basic point of sale processing
- Ability to utilize basic computer skills and gym-specific software
- Ability to multitask to successfully perform front desk and fitness concierge duties
- Very strong organizational skills