“Age is just a number.”
Luther, is a semi-pro basketball player, and IFBB body builder. He enjoys helping others get healthy and to reduce risks of cardiovascular disease. Luther loves to impress upon others the importance of strength training, functional training, and dispelling the myths associated with weight training.
You’ll find him enjoying a ride on his motorcycle when he’s not in the gym.
Athletes looking for advanced training would do well to workout with him. Specializing in weight training, he’s revealed the secret to staying young forever by “lifting heavy.”
He has a number of stripes as well:
- B.S. in Finance and Accounting
- M.B.A. in Management Finance and Accounting
- M.P.A. in Management Government
- ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) – Certified Personal Trainer
- IFPA (International Fitness Professionals Association) – Certified Personal Trainer
- Fitness Coach
- International Federation of Bodybuilding (IFBB)
Book a session with him this weekend.