LET’S GET BACK TO FITNESS
We’re preparing to open as soon as Phase Two begins. As of today, we are anticipating a June 22nd opening date!
Here’s what you need to know about working out:
SIGN UP FOR GYM TIME:
- Register for workouts in advance using the Schedule found in your member portal, or online. Members will be able to book 75 minute workout slots called “General Gym Access”.
- Slots open up 48 hours in advance. You will be able to book one slot per day.
- Premium program membership (Lagree and BFF) holders will continue to follow normal registering procedures for classes. Additional details are below.
- Issues with logging in or other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- You will be required to sign a waiver when you sign up for gym time that acknowledges our new policies.
- Bring your own water bottle: Only touch-free bottle-fill stations will be open.
- Come dressed to work out: Locker rooms are limited to sinks and toilets only (no showers, no lockers, no cloth towels of any kind).
- Wear a face mask: Members will be required to wear face masks when entering and exiting the gym, and as much as possible while at the gym. You will not be required to wear them while working out, but it is HIGHLY recommended that you do so whenever possible.
- We’ve always been touchless. Swipe your keytag to enter!
- Show up on time: If you show up late, that eats into your 75 minute booking. We have a 15-minute buffer that gives our staff time to double down on disinfecting efforts while the club is empty, as well as eliminate overlaps with members.
- You must wipe down equipment before and after use and adhere to social distancing.
- Every other piece of cardio will be out of service to promote distancing. Do not share equipment with anyone.
- Balance Functional Fitness (formerly CrossFit Balance) will be running limited classes with physical distancing requirements, individualized stations, and no sharing of equipment. Register using the app.
- Balance Lagree will also be holding limited classes. Register on MindBody.
- We will be holding OUTDOOR group exercise classes while limited entry is still in place for Phase Two. Our website will have the most up to date schedule of classes, and you can register using the app as well.
- Our virtual classes aren’t going anywhere! We will continue to host Facebook and Zoom classes. These schedules will also be on our website.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Our employees at work:
- Employees will have temperature checks at the beginning of every shift and we have given unlimited paid time off to anyone experiencing COVID-19.
- Employees will be required to wear face masks at all times. Cleaners and front desk staff will also be required to wear gloves at all times.
- Employees will clean all personal areas and wash hands at every shift change and during the gap between workout slots.
- All clubs will have a sanitation center immediately upon entrance with access to purchase masks, sign in, and disinfect.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected hourly and the facilities will be cleaned continuously. A cleaning crew will stay after hours to clean and disinfect while the gym is closed.
- We’ve upgraded our HVAC systems – including hospital grade MERV-13 filters – and added a new nightly fogging protocol with MDF-500®, a broad-spectrum bactericide, virucide, and fungicide that kills viruses, odors, and pathogens and meets the EPA criteria for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
Still Not Ready to Come back?
- Our virtual offerings are still sweet! We are creating a virtual platform that will continue to get more robust and filled with your favorite videos and instructors!
- Many of our classes moving forward may have live streaming while also having in-person participation
- We understand if it is still too soon for you to come back. If you have any questions about your membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
AS RESTRICTIONS EASE WE WILL MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ACCORDINGLY; SOME OF THE CHANGES MAY STAY AND SOME WON’T.
STAY TUNED TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAILS FOR CURRENT INFO.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US WEATHER THIS STORM.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU BACK IN THE GYM!