Balance Gym Is Making House Calls!
With COVID-19 closing our doors, we are opening new ones. Balance is coming directly to your doorstep with four new ways to participate in the classes and workouts you have come to count on at our gym locations. You’ll see the same instructors and trainers you love (and probably some new ones), except this time they’ll be arriving through Facebook, Instagram, Skype, and YouTube.
Each day you can plan on seeing more and more opportunities to workout with Balance, we’ll be posting live and recorded workout schedules online, allowing you to find what works best for you and which ones you love the most.
Get Started Today!
That’s right, we already have great classes up and running, with more coming each day. Check out our new streaming class schedule.
CHECK OUT THE NEW LINEUP AT – Balance Virtual
- NEW CLASS SCHEDULE: get the latest schedule for our Facebook Live classes.
- Balance Gym WOD: a workout posted on social media daily (Facebook, Instagram) with minimal equipment required for you to do from home or outside. Click here for the WOD.
- Facebook Live classes: 5 daily scheduled classes with our instructors. 2 in the morning, one at noon, 2 in the evening
- Free Online Coaching: workout templates to follow remotely plus other fee-based add-ons to get Skype sessions with one of our Balance trainers. For our free body-weight programming, use the Join Code: ACLP-II1Y and use the Password: 0GNMYGKI
- Les Mills Group Class Templates: our partners at Les Mills have opened their content to us, releasing almost 100 guided workouts for us to share with members
- Hybrid Training: Next-level, online coaching made simple. Starting at just $99/mo.
- Private Training via Skype: Pricing varies. Contact Nick Guzeck or Ben for details.
Keep Your Eyes Open!
Keep a look out for our live workout graphic on our social media pages!
We are currently building a member portal that will allow you to navigate to one web page to get the schedules of live classes and the ever increasing library of recorded and guided workouts. What a great way to switch things up, get outside of your comfort zone, and get past those plateaus we all fall into! We are super excited to be rolling this out for you guys to utilize now and in the future!
Let’s Do This Together!
We are going to need your help in sharing the enthusiasm we are already seeing with our members. Make sure you post to your personal social media pages to let other people know they don’t need to stop working out just because the gyms are closed! Post the classes you took, the schedules, and all the opportunities Balance is serving this great city as well as our community world-wide!