BALANCE GYM CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
• Balances and maintains control of the operating accounts of designated Balance Gym locations
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing and adhering to an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
• Confirms financial status of Club by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data
• Maintains payroll information by directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
• Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles.
• Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must possess a degree in Accounting or similar financial field
• Experience in data entry management and managing processes
• Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred
• Self-motivated and independent
• Knowledgeable in employment law, compensation and wage structure models, and worker compensation models
• Possesses outstanding attention to detail. Punctual and well organized.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Possesses strong internet, software, and database management skills. Ability to learn Balance Gym’s operating software, MotionSoft.
• Results oriented with a commitment to team success.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Cassia@BalanceGym.com.