What is Balance Lagree?
The Lagree method was invented by Sebastien Lagree and built to create a high intensity, low impact workout for fast results without injury. Balance Lagree is practiced at our Glover Park studio on the M3S Megaformer machine—the only machine in Washington DC featuring the ramp.
Since this Lagree workout uses the small muscle fibers that don’t get strengthened in other workouts, Lagree is a great addition to H.I.I.T. and CrossFit training. This fat-burning, core tightening workout is perfect for people of all ages and abilities, from novices to professional athletes.
4 Reasons to Add Lagree to Your Workout:
- Whole body workout in 45 minutes. Balance Lagree focuses on arms, core, legs, and obliques in every class. Get tighter core, glutes, and more after just three weeks!
- Tighten that core. Tighten your core while working all other muscles in this core-intensive workout.
- Save those joints. Lagree’s low-impact routines work your small twitch muscles and increase strength without hurting your joints. This workout is perfect for recovering from an injury.
- Never plateau. We provide modifications to make moves easier or harder and have specialized classes for everything from Fundamentals to Arms & Abs. This workout never gets “easy” and works for all ages so you can keep it in your workout regimine for as long as you are hitting the gym.
Because you’re new to Lagree, you’ll get the Lagree workout with longer transition times between the moves. The first 15 minutes of our Lagree class is dedicated as an intro to the machines, followed by a full 45 minute workout. Fundamentals adds variations to make class easier (for novices) and harder (for advanced folks looking to enhance their workout). Learn how to modify a class easier or harder to fit your fitness level and track your progress!
Work on increasing stamina and endurance through faster transitions. Add variations to take the moves you know (and love) to the next level. Get ready! If a move can be done on the back of the machine, it will. #GiantReverseEverything
Arms & Abs
A total body Megaformer workout with a special focus on sculpting and strengthening the upper body!
Ramp It Up
Balance Gym Glover Park is the only location in Washington DC with the MS3S Megaformer. This class uses the ramp for a high intensity workout that is like nothing else you’ve ever tried!
Rise & Ramp
Just like Ramp It Up, same great moves at a whole new level during this early morning class. Start your week off on a high note—literally—with this advanced class!
* Contact us for Balance Gym member pricing.